Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Beginning

I wish that I could start from the very beginning. The beginning of my childhood. The beginning of my adolescents. The beginning of my college days. The beginning of our love story. The beginning of medical school. The beginning of my children's lives. So many firsts, milestones, heartaches, and joys have not been documented. But I guess each new day is a beginning, so I will begin with today.

4 comments:

cropstar said...

YAY! I'm so excited you have a blog now! I'll be checked back so I can keep up with your life.

Miss you and love you!!

Joe said...

Reagan,

Hey there. Welcome to the blogosphere. Can't wait to catch up with you.

LisaBisa said...

Wow, you are such an eloquent blogger! I don't know why I'm suprised, that's just how you are. I love it already, thanks for making it a little easier for me to share in your life.

Gramma Annie said...

THANKYOU for inviting me to your blog!! I love your dear little family! xoxox Annie