Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Firsts

I love firsts! First day of school. First kiss. First car. First Prom. First time living away from home. First love (they always stay in your heart). First break-up. First time in an airplane. First dance recital. First baseball game. First baby. First words. First day of the last year of residency. These are the moments that stay with us forever.

With little ones around there are always a lot of firsts.


First birthday party (June 9, 2008)




First drop-off princess birthday party (June 27, 2008)


First day at the pool this summer...Daddy came too! (June 16, 2008)


First time golfing with Daddy (June 16, 2008)


First time helping daddy mow the lawn (July 14, 2008)


First time helping with the laundry (July 2008)
First time wearing panties
First camp out (July 11, 2008)

First steps (July 7, 2008)



First birthday cake (June 8, 2008)


First soccor ball (June 3, 2008)


First public speaking engagement.....or giving the scripture in primary (these are the practice rounds) May 18,2008



3 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hi guys! I'm so glad to see you have a blog! (Eric gave the address to KA...hope it's ok). Love seeing pics of you guys and your darling little family, wish we lived closer, but we keep moving farther away :) Keep in touch! Tiff

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big RoWan is! I got tears in my eyes because she has grown so much since we saw her last. I love the movies of her saying the scripture. She is such a sweet girl. I can't wait to see you all. I am so happy that you are doing a blog. I really enjoy it!

LisaBisa said...

I love, love your little videos I can't believe Pearce can walk already!! Who knew you were so technosavvy? But then again you did opt for the computer programming class in college...good times :)