
One of the Best things about summer.....
Slurpees!!!

And one of the best places to get slurpees....7-Eleven in Bountiful, Utah. This is no ordinary 7-Eleven. The is
slurpee heaven. Not just 2 flavors or even 4, BUT 12 different flavors. A

whole wall of slurpee flavors to choose from. A slurpee lovers dream come true. I have not yet run across a 7-Eleven in Iowa, and a slurpee by any other name just isn't the same. So while visiting Utah we made several runs to the "Sev" to try and get our fill. It reminded me of the runs we used to make during lunch in High School, and of late night mammushca games. But mostly it just tasted like summer, and what could be better. Until next time....I guess we will have to find some other way to quench our thirst.

My flavor of choice.......Mt. Dew!!! Delicious!
4 comments:
SLUPEES are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang those look good. Too bad there are no 7-11s here in Montana. I'm sorry our paths did not cross in Utah. We left for Wyoming shortly before you arrived. That's okay because we're planning big trip to Iowa next summer.
K-wood
I feel your pain with no slurpees here in Iowa just like no frostys with the Wendys happy meals. Got to love 7-11
Yes, you are correct. The Bountiful 7-Eleven has probably the best Slurpee aisle in northern Utah. It's my favorite 7-Eleven to stop in when I'm driving home from work late.
Post a Comment