
I think that the bears got it right when they decided to hibernate for the winter. Since I can't join them, I have become a hermit instead. I will only be leaving the house when my children are in danger of starving. I will emerge in the spring sometime after all the ice has melted.....maybe July. Or maybe we will move to Alaska.....it might be a little warmer there.

"The thick blanket of snow over eastern Iowa will reflect quite a bit of sun this afternoon, meaning not much of a warm up is in store. In fact, temperatures will slowly fall throughout the afternoon and then drop like a rock tonight as arctic blast penetrates the region. Overnight lows will approach -20 and wind chill indices will be in the -30 to -40 range prompting a Wind Chill Warning. If you must be out tonight or early Thursday morning, be sure to cover all exposed skin and wear multiple layers." - Wednesday's local weather report.
2 comments:
Reagan...BRRRR! And here I was complaining about the 30 degrees here in Idaho. Oh to be back in Phx. again. I can't believe how grown up your kids are!
Oh my gosh!! You should have warned me about this "midwest" frozen tundra!! It is WAY too cold for humans to survive in! I'm glad you've become a hermit...makes me feel better.:) P.S. I do have some darn cute pics from the wedding. I'll get them to Jordan some day soon.:)
Post a Comment