Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Piece of Heaven

There is nothing like a baby!....The sweet smell. A baby's smile. Their little feet. The tiny fist that holds your finger so tight. The way they wake up so happy, and excited to begin a new day. A baby's soft skin. Their expression when they taste something for the very first time. The joy of playing with a baby. The way they hold their arms out to you when they want to be picked up. The sweet sound of a baby's laughter. The light in a baby's eyes. The way they babble and look up at you, like they know exactly what they are saying. A kiss on a baby's soft cheek. The way they lay their head on your shoulder when they are tired or just want to be close. The innocence of a baby so clean and brand new. Snuggling with a baby. The furrow in a baby's brow when they are really studying something new. The curiosity and mischief. The magic of watching a baby learn and grow-up all too quickly. A baby's cry. The way their little arms cling to your neck so tight when they are afraid and seeking comfort. The peace of a sleeping baby. Holding a baby close to your heart.


There is nothing like the way a baby makes you feel. A little piece of heaven right here on earth.















"Every baby is the sweetest and the best" - Marilla Cuthbert in the movie "Anne of Avonlea"-

Please stay small just a little bit longer!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

HI! I was so glad to see you are blogging! Beautiful baby! I will be in Park City, so we can chat about life and you can give me LOTS of pointers...since I need them really badly right now:)

Nikki said...

What a darling baby! I just had a boy six months ago myself. His name is Joseph Jonah, we call him JJ. I cannot believe how your little girl has grown! We have a blog of our own... maybe that will jog your memory ;o)
http://gueronikki.blogspot.com/

I hope all is well with you,
Nicole Gonzalez (Centennial Ward)