
We all know that I had a little case of the so-called "cold feet" before I got married. But, I also quite literally have Cold Feet and so does Eric. As the temperature outside plummets this creates a problem in our house that no amount of extra blankets or flannel sheets can prevent.
The Battle of the "Cold Feet"!
Every night as we crawl into bed the struggle ensues....who is going to warm up their feet on who?! Last night we had a break through. Eric, remembered the rice bag we have tucked away in the nightstand. We have a cease fire....NO MORE COLD FEET.
Thanks Lis. The rice bag is the Christmas gift that keeps on giving....and ending the battle of the cold feet at our house.
5 comments:
I might have an extra rice bag around if you don't want to share. You crack me up!!!
We have the same problem...cold feet (literally speaking)in bed is horrible!! Electric blankets have helped. I am making a contact list of AZCOM wives, e-mail me so I can give you details. hilarykayjohnson@gmail.com
-Hilary
Funny. Riley always has warm feet...luckily he lets me warm them up on him. By the looks of it...winter is here to stay for a while! YUCK!
HI Eli and Reagen! Did you get hooked up to our blog? I wish I knew how to do things.....Will you invite all the Eliasons to our Christmas party DEC. 22 @ 6 ish my house. I keep trying to call. I love you guys! hope to see you then! xoxoxAnnie
You are the cutest mom! I love looking at your blog. I miss you guys!!! The first time i have ever met Rowan was in heber, that is so sad! Im excited to see you guys at the wedding!
Post a Comment