
One of the things that I love most about Christmas (aside from being with family).........
Christmas music!
I was delighted to discover that a few select radios stations began playing Christmas music promptly after the Trick-or-Treaters went to bed. I do, however, agree with so many others who think that Thanksgiving deserves a little more recognition. So, this year I am adding something new to my list of things to be thankful for. This year I am thankful for Christmas music in November!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I was delighted to discover that a few select radios stations began playing Christmas music promptly after the Trick-or-Treaters went to bed. I do, however, agree with so many others who think that Thanksgiving deserves a little more recognition. So, this year I am adding something new to my list of things to be thankful for. This year I am thankful for Christmas music in November!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Great idea! I also love the big sister post. I always wanted sisters SO BADLY! I have always loved how close your family is and how much Jordan loves his big sisters!
Post a Comment