Monday, November 17, 2008

"A" is for Apple..."B" is for Big Sister



I love being a big sister. There are no greater blessings in my life than my 2 younger sisters and my baby brother. Growing-up together has given us a bond that could not be created in any other way. We know one another in ways that no one else ever can. We have seen one another at our best and at our worst, and still share a love that will tie us together even in the most difficult of times. One of the most treasured roles I play in life, is that of Big Sister.

Since RoWan became a big sister nearly 18 months ago I have experienced such joy in watching this kind of relationship develop from the beginning. She has loved him, and taken good care of him since the start.


My hope is that she will treasure this role as much as I do.



When RoWan was asked who this was a portrait of, her response was....."My baby brother, Pearce".





2 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

That baby boy is ERIC!!!!!! Did you get hooked up to our blog? xoxox

Rhett and Annalise said...

Love the new post. Ro-Ro is the sweetest big sister, just like her Mom. We might give her a little bit of a hard time about the milk drinking incident and the hole in wall, but overall, what a great big sister!